- New York Times: A Hospital Forgot to Bill Her Coronavirus Test. It Cost Her $1,980.
- New HHS Report Calls Out Private Equity As Leading Culprit Behind Patients’ Surprise Medical Bills, Calls on Congress to Act
- Coalition Statement on Latest Senate COVID-19 Relief Proposal
- “Surprise Billing Won’t Go Away Unless Congress Acts” – Coalition Members Reinforce Urgent Need for Congressional Action on Surprise Billing
- ICYMI: Leading Employer Groups and Union Organizations Urge Congress to Ban Surprise Billing