Leading policy experts and organizations representing consumers, employers and unions have urged Congress to stop discriminatory pricing from bad actors and pursue reforms that would lower costs for millions of Americans. Importantly, everyone agrees that protecting consumers means avoiding a costly, burdensome arbitration proposal that would incentivize price-gouging moving forward. Learn more.
- Coalition Statement on the ‘No Surprises Act’
- Employers, Unions and Health Insurance Providers: Surprise Billing Reforms Can’t Be A Gift To Private Equity
- Coalition Statement on Latest Congressional Agreement on Surprise Billing
- What Is Congress Waiting For?
- Coalition Statement on Latest Congressional Negotiations on Surprise Billing Reforms